Auditing our clothes led to a few interesting discoveries.
Many were not falling apart, but were stained!
Others could be fixed now we have a sewing machine.
We have lots of items the same color.
So, I ordered some more dye following our successful trial in France… this time we ordered turquoise, pink and blue.
The girls chose which items would be dyed which colour and we read the instructions together.
We took some before and after photos so we could compare the items.
They loved it! They literally watched the washing machine going round….
They helped hang out the finished clothes and quickly moved onto the next colour. So interesting, such a money saving activity (£15 total for all materials) and brand new outfits for everyone 🙂